Welcome to Pro Blade, the leading clipper blade sharpening, servicing and repair company based on the borders of Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire.
Pro Blade is an established clipper blade sharpening, clipper servicing and repair company. We are proud that olympic riders, international show jumpers and eventers, top showing yards, international carriage drivers, veterinary practices, livery yards, hunting yards and leisure riders, as well as dog groomers, farmers and professional shearers trust us to look after their blades, clippers and trimmers.
We specialise in the precision sharpening of all types of clipper blades and the servicing and repair of all major brands of clippers and trimmers including Lister, Heiniger, Wolseley, Andis, Wahl, Liveryman, Oster and Masterclip.
With a professional background in both the equine and dog grooming industries, we understand the importance of reliability and performance where your blades and clippers are concerned. That's why we offer a unique 24 HOUR TURNAROUND from the time your blades are received in our workshop to the time they are posted back to you.
We also post all blades (apart from Combs & Cutters) back FREE OF CHARGE (First Class) and offer a drop off/collection point at Riseholme Feeds Country Store in Nottinghamshire for both clippers and blades.
- Securely package your blades in a jiffy bag or similar, remembering to include your name, address, phone number, Order ID (sent in your payment confirmation email) and any special requirements.
- Complete the payment process here
- Post to Pro Blade, Ashleigh, Keyworth Road, Wysall, Nottinghamshire NG12 5QQ
- Upon receipt your blades will be sharpened, sanitised, oiled, tested and approved then posted back to you in our secure packaging within 24 hours of receipt.
We service and repair all major makes of clippers and trimmers.
Our standard servicing charge is £30 for large clippers and £25 for small clippers and trimmers, which includes PAT Testing but does not include any parts that may be required. Once your clippers have been serviced and/or repaired they will be returned to you by courier at a cost of £10. You can either use the postal service via our website Shop or the drop off point at Riseholme Feeds Country Store in Nottinghamshire.
For further information on our servicing and repair service please click here.
- Take your blunt blades and/or clippers to Riseholme Feeds Country Store in Nottinghamshire where they will be collected by Pro Blade the same day.
- Upon receipt in our workshop, your blades will be sharpened, sanitised, oiled, tested and approved, then taken back to Riseholme Feeds Country Store in our secure packaging, within 24 hours of receipt.
- Collect and pay for your blades and/or clippers at Riseholme Feeds Country Store.
Don't take our word for it...
"The best service. Wouldn't have my clippers or blades sent anywhere else! Professional, friendly and very reliable."